Friday, November 09, 2007

so hip hop i bust nuts in graffiti (c) q tip



so im back to my old tricks, or at least in jacksonville i was. the promoter runs a recordstore/pub/bike shop in the making and lets real graff artists come thru and blast the spot. its been YEARS and he didnt even have alot of tips so i couldnt do much but got busy a lil bit. marvel at my art work. yeah the colors are a lil 'extra' but those were the only full cans he had. that shit made me miss writing for real. i still want to buy an airbrush. my wish list is getting too long tho and the air compressor is SO loud....

okay we about to run to asheville and kick a dope jam to rock the youth. the super 8 aint THAT bad i mean i am blogging and i did take a shower and there is a cup o coffee on the table for me and im watching mtv2. shit thats more than i can do in my apartment. nah no it aint lol...

im alive and kickin tho (toe is kinda hurting but ill take the shoes off while i drive) and i got a headache. its rnb day in the tourmobile. man i cant wait to upload the footage for yall. shit is awesome lol...

okay its almost load in and i still gotta drink my coffee and take my aspirin.

see you in nc (angie) LOL...

3 comments:

angie said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! A MILLION TIMES YAY!

HeinzMoleman said...

just rip your toe off. doooooo it doooo it.

Unknown said...

Yo man, i forgot ALL ABOUT your toe with the way you was dancing. Son, you gonna have to hang up the dancing shoes either that or way some posturepedic dunks or something. You gonna fuck around and end up like Blue in the Temptations! "Momma, I'll get the ribs!"