Monday, October 01, 2007

ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOOOOOOOR!!

dondub knows all the celebs

i wanna talk about touring and shit right now but i dont feel like its in my best interest to vaguely discuss potentialities and as a believer in the superstitious act of jinxing i will not be talking about it yet. all i will say is....


so my job fired the girl that sits next to me.. LOL. it aint funny for real cus she was BEGGING to get fired. she been tellin me for a few weeks now that she is tryna get fired. i mean she would call in at least 2 times a week minimum. this place is a freaking circus boy i tell ya. they are lookin to fill my position and hers ASAP and the 2 final candidates have interviews today. ill be done before the month is out and GOD WILLING on my way to vegas with no other obligations outside of rappity rapping for a little while. you gotta love the nonchalant attitude i have about this all lol. id even say my demeanor is extremely atypical to my normal sky is falling panic attacks. a coworker who is leaving because he just got hired at his new dream job was like 'man you sure do have a great attitude about all of this' and even tho i said 'gotta take the bitter with the sweet' the whole time in my head i was thinking 'FAM I DONT GIVE A FLYIN RYAN ABOUT THIS FREAKING HELL HOLE, GOOD RIDDANCE'

okay i gotta do do some bare minimum slaving right fast but it aint like i wont be round these parts and all up in my gmail the whole time. leave a message, leave a comment or leave me alone. just joking about the leave me alone part

oh yeah... free music!


Phonte and DJ Spinna - Dillagence

9 comments:

BewRadley said...

that's jason biggs!!! sike naw

tia said...

lol...so many celebrities in the house.

aeon? said...

TWO MOE DAYES!!!

*supermans that hoe*

Anonymous said...

you all cant lose.....
vegas here i come!

Anonymous said...

"I don't give a flying Ryan" (c) McDayJob. LOL. Where did you get this from?

P.S. Don't forget to pray about that contest. Ask God for his help, not just your blog readers.

Donald Williams said...

i got that from von pea. i dont knwo where he got it from or if he remembers saying it but yeah i think tahts where i got it from

i pray exex. we need to pray just to make it each day. hammer even knows that

Anonymous said...

LOL.

And who is that guy in the photo for real?

Donald Williams said...

THAT IS ROBERT DOWNEY JR!

not the real one but the hip hop karaoke one

Anonymous said...

What Robert Downey has to do with hip hop or karoaoke, I don't know. But okay. LOL.