Thursday, September 06, 2007

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy


all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

so it seems like this thing i do for money also likes to consume my time, more than id like to be honest but hey, gotta make the donuts right? (shining, donuts, guffaw...) im trying to become nocturnal like my posse but it just wont work. however i think thats the only way i can get any of MY work done.

in my attempt to become a friend of the night i have been out and about doing various things in these here streets of nyc. things such as rollin with the honor roll (my buddies from oakland) and rockin on the radio (lessondary!)

ive actually got footage and photos from honor roll show that i would love to put up as soon as the 8 people who divide my day into shreds release their collective foot from my neck and i cant walk away too easily with my case of THE GOUT and all you know, im on that new old school shit, im bringin back the old school ailments son. SCURVY IN 08!

today i think i will be able to pack my bag, record a drop for l'oquenz, do a verse for *THAT* guy, and also work on my shitty mixdown skills. i dont have a choice in the matter tho cus tomorrow its off to dc for our show. busy busy busy... leisure time is a luxury that i have been mismanaging myself to afford fam.

so yeah i got like 4 minutes of my budgeted 15 left and i just wanna say... uhm, errr, ahhhh.... yeah. i got nothing, nothing to say. no cryptic shit, no shots fired, no brow furrowing phrases. nothing. and actually my time is up.

see you in the comments

p.s. - i called my uncle, we goin to dinner next week. thanks guys
p.p.s. - this multi directional pulling that has been goin on up in here (up in here) really makes my joints ache, OH THE GOUT! THIS PLACE IS MAKING MY GOUT ACT UP!
p.p.p.s. - fuck cars, fuck wells fargo and fuck cablevision's online bill pay.

6 comments:

tia said...

i thought i had the gout when i hurt my foot that time but the blood tests came back negative. i was in so much pain. you don't want it with the gout.

Donald Williams said...

you gotta get tested for the gout? :/

i could have the gout in my blood right now?

the gout is the new hiv

Sandy said...

The gout is this year's TB.

you're oh so trendy.

Donald Williams said...

im tyrna get scurvy and ringworm while im at it man, why stop at the gout?

i want it all, brand new socks and drawls

Anonymous said...

Don't forget anemia and osteoporosis. You need to start taking some vitamins.

P.S. How are you going to jump around on stage tomorrow if you have the gout?

Donald Williams said...

ROCK GOUT WITCHO COCK GOUT EXEX!

lol

i do need vitamins