Friday, January 19, 2007

A room with a view

Snow is pretty and I don't mind snow as much as I do blistering cold. I
actually think its kinda pretty believe it or not.

Today I had to wake up bright and early to move my car for the street
cleaner. Note to self always do this the night before. I'm wide awake
now tho. Sigh.

Compound that with the fact that I stayed up late doin demos for
reiteration AND sketchpad and you got a tired guy with some dop shit on
the ipod. Keeep ya fingers crossed that I can keep this schedule up,
because I hate writing and now I gotta write the verses. I got the dummy
hooks laid for almost all the songs with hooks. I think ill just jot
some stuff down via sidekick while I'm on the train.

Man I don't think I'll ever quit the sidekick. Its so convenient.

**yaaawn**

Maybeillpostsomeexclusives...

2 comments:

trE said...

snow *is* pretty... and that's a good pic of it.

The Jake said...

where dem 'xclusives be at?