Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 1: Boston

So we got in last night to find out we were a day earlier than we should have been. So we ended up having to get a hotel room. In said hotel room we ended up recording a 15 minute song entitled 'baked beans' while watching flavor of love. I doubt that anybody will hear baked beans, evar.

My allergies are killing me right now. We are currently on the way to get ilyas and I think running late. At anyrate boston seems cool, kinda pretty and kinda cold.

So I'm faced w/ the task of keeping two blogs interesting and I think I'm up to task, but we'll see. Shit this entry reads boring as hell in my opinion. I guess this joint will be more personal and the tm myspace joint will be more tour and fun. Who knows, all I know is that I still aint discussin muh'lady here.

Well that's it for now I guess, we on our way to cape cod to do a lil preshow prep. And the claritin just started working... I think.

PS - dom can not drive.
PPS - run a youtube search on my name to see what I did with that
darrins dance groove tape... Matter of fact here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBItPDjsFLk

1 comment:

angie said...

yessir...lovin' the dance moves! HAHA! *work it out now, work it out, now!*