Friday, December 28, 2007

Cookin up some marvelous shit (c) raekwon

Few weekends ago we went to johnny rockets and von said "how come nobody sells a turkey burger with turkey bacon?"Not only has it been on my mind everyday since but it sounded interesting so I made me one today. Ask somebody about my cooking skills. Im legendary in the hood son.

Ayo von, that shit was delicious fam. I shall dub it the Pea Burger and preach its gospel to anyone with taste buds.

Get you some...

Im on my way to brick's crib to see about some beats.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

turkey bacon is the shit.

next time you wanna try something different with a burger...chop up the bacon small and put it IN the burger. the flavor of the turkey bacon goes through the ground meat and just makes it yummy.

I just ate but now you're making me hungry again.

vonpea.com said...

the pea burger! lol

Anonymous said...

I want a pea burger. Actually, I want Pea without the burger.

Anonymous said...

^^^OOOOOOH!!!!!^^^

Anonymous said...

ooooh damn exex is really going after her man!

Anonymous said...

Slimzel Washington, I'm calling you! LOL.

angie said...

YUM. That does sound tasty!

bfnh. said...

we got a caf at the job and a no-swine cook and i'm constantly tryin' to get him to get us some turkey bacon in this spot.

soon, soon.

Geezie said...

I tried to get a Turkey Burger just a few days ago at IHOP...

Ruby Tuesdays actually has a bomb Turkey Burger.

Its practically the only good thing they do have...