Thursday, December 07, 2006

I won an ipod nano!

So I got on the train and sat down then opened a cherry jolly rancher. Upon opening it I dropped it on the floor of the train and thought long and hard about the ten second rule. Then decided some nasty shit went down on that ground. So 2 stops later a woman getting on behind me sat in the seat by it, stared haaard @ it then picked it up, rubbed it off and smooth put it in her mouth (ooow)

Fucking gross or gangsta? I wouldn't have done that shit... That's just nasty. But maybe she was like this ground is clean, hells no son.

In other news I went to my old jobs xmas party and won an ipod nano, and so did my girl. We are 2 ipods richer now! Weeeeeee. I think this will become my car ipod when I get the cable hookup thingee installed. It has mcca on it so I won't be regifting it at all. Its mine all mine niggas. The worst part was when they'd ask how the music was coming and I'd say great. Bwahahahaha. More like its not paying and can I have my job back while we make an omlette outta this egg on my face. What me sweat? Naw. The excoworkers homie was like "thanks for the ringtones" so that means ppl are payin some attn right? Riiiight...

I am back in dc until sunday. I've got 3 temp interviews and one apt showing lined up. I've sent out about 35 resumes in nyc and the only response I got was from the dc job I applied for at the corcoran.... *sigh*

Nyc here I come?

4 comments:

Geezie said...

you betta sell that Ipod...

angie said...

Lucky!! (on the ipod wins) Keep your head up on the jobs...something gotsa to come up! :)

Sandy said...

Is that the nasty jolly rancher lady in the picture?

My apologies if it isn't!

vonpea.com said...

NICE!