Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ah-Harrr me mateeees...

So in the past 2 days I have downloaded like 25 albums. Calm down people. Its stuff I have already on cd but am too lazy to load on the dPOD* loading this thing is like a fulltime job. Then sometimes you get shit on there that you want off immediately after, but when you go to delete it you get deleters remorse. I see why ppl cop 60 gig joints. So they can lose shit on there. I'm already pack rattish enough, the digital packratting has to stop. I've already skipped 7 songs in a row typing the last 6 sentences.. I think I just like seeing what comes next.

At anyrate with the exception of the last one I have every friday this month off. All my bills are paid, and I got a few car payments tucked away until I figure this thing called full time rapper out. I think ill call phonte and lean on him for advice cus I aint tryna go back to the office. I got a few ideas to keep my pockets padded tho. More on that later...

Imma go play with my donPOD**

* my iPOD has a bad nickname :(
** please help me name this thing!!!

2 comments:

tia said...

you should name it "large marge" but it's not a 60gig so that's not altogether appropriate. isn't von's called the "peapod"? there's no hope for you to have cute nickname like that.

vonpea.com said...

yep the peapod lol...i say keep it old school and name it a womans name. i mean weve won with that idea so far...

my next ipod is gonna be named vanessa. just because.