Tuesday, June 05, 2007

equal and opposite actions cancel each other out

So today i had a job interview, the position is unimportant to the story. But yeah i went and i think i did pretty well, kinda sorta. But upon leaving said interview i just was zonin out thinking 'shit if we get this tour ill have to quit AGAIN and then reenter this cycle that im in. argh.


So i had been talkin about cutting my hair for like the past 2-3 weeks and my man derrick beat me to it. so i was a lil vexed but nonetheless wanted to cut it. so today after the interview i was thinkin fuck it imma cut my off. But hten i remembered i had a show coming up in canda and i was like 'hmmm maybe i should have a little fun with it...

so i gave myself a mohawk. now ive had like 2 mohawks since ive been here and if you go a few entries back you will see that i even took photos of one but i always had a job to go to where i couldnt look silly. welp that aint a problem now lol all i gotta do is wake up and rap adn hustle on some $$$ shit.

this is by far the best mohawk i have given myself yet. the length of my hair is just right. i like it, i gave myself a shape up too but it still looks homemade enough for my tastes, i hate those super hyphy joints

now watch somebody that wants my mohawk off offer to pay me money to be their employee. yay me, happy birthday, wooohoooo! lmao...

6 comments:

aeon? said...

oh shit.

happy birthday yo.

you're officially a new yorker, son.

3 gotdamn mohawks?

tia said...

i need to see it with your glasses on.

Anonymous said...

party like a rock star! lol

-pea

Anonymous said...

cuties hawk i've ever seen...








a-p-p-l-e*
(stylist for hire)

angie said...

HAHA! Awesome....

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.