Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The list is waxing and waning...

dudes due is recorded and so is walk my way i was about to work on some RE:iteration last night but i decided it would be better to get a longer loop for memba when from von than to loop it up myself. maybe ill just loop it myself nad not bother him lol... whatever

tonight tho im distracted, productively distracted, but distracted nonetheless. the guy that did chez tanya (i would link his myspace but i dont have it on me, maybe ill come back and do that) slid me this joint that was supposed to be for my homegirl tiffany paige and project she got goin with dj jamad. apparently is kinda just been languishing in myspace player obscurity until he pointed it out to me. dunno what it is about this joint but im REALLY feeling like rapping to that shit tonight man, on some 'Tanya Morgan Update Via Donwill' shit. i played that shit like 30 times on the train and began writing the verse in my head, its only like 20 bars worth of music, well two 8's and a 4 in the middle for the hook, but depending on how good the verse gets to me i may just say fuck a hook lol. but its a really short unconventional number, something fun.

that and i think im gonna lay my two piracy remix joints, the chic and the amerie. only thing is the quality of the amerie joint i got is sketchy, so that may slow up production... yo low key. do you got that amerie song? the one i blogged about? ill bother you on aim later for it.. i NEEEED it.. your reputation for breaking dope music first depends on it! lol

i have a rule now, if the music aint fun i aint fuckin with it. which is why sketch and RE are being backburned as i type. those feel like work and there is nothing fun about WORK. but i do have a hankering to hear them so who knows maybe ill get back to jotting soon. in the mean time i will be doing a song in the same vein as the 96(?) summer jam 'my boo' for my main man in atl. im excited about doin that joint too, know why? cus its fun...

2 comments:

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donald Williams said...

nah its a widget
i didnt read it today
lemme look